Holiday in an old farmhouse
Whether pedalling along the Sandstone trail or the 100- Castles route, wandering around historical Münster, enjoying a meal in an old Guesthouse or visiting the castles, Manor houses and summer residences in stunning parklands- Münsterland has much to offer.
Our gorgeous holiday apartments offer a respite from the outside world in a tranquil atmosphere. The old farm house is tucked away with a big fruit orchard and ensures an enjoyable holiday in Münsterland.
Only 1.5 kms from the Pony Hof, children and grandchildren are welcome to spend the day at our riding school.
- Satellite TV, Stereo, Telephone
- Fully equipped Kitchen (incl. Microwave and dishwasher)
- Washing machine and dryer
High Season(15. March - 31. October)
Low Season(1. November - 14. March)
|Farm house (ca. 85 m²)||100,- Euro (4 Pers.)*||90,- Euro|
|Threshing Floor(ca. 88 m²)||100,- Euro (4 Pers.)*||90,- Euro|
|To the Orchard (ca. 67 m²)||90,- Euro (2 Pers.)*
(extra bed possible)
Special Offers from the Ponyhof
- 1 complimentary "Pony for an hour" each day
- Day camp for your child/ren or grandchild/ren, this includes 2 riding lessons, midday meal and afternoon cake (45 Euro)
- Stable for your horse or pony in our FN-Stall( National Federation Approved Facility) with Indoor arenas, Fields and paddocks as well our own lovely extensive bridle paths (12 Euro)
Once you have booked your stay ( by email or by telephone) the apartment will be reserved for you. We will contact you and then require a deposit of 80 Euro to confirm the reservation. The remaining payment can be completed at the check-in or -out. Should you cancel the fees are as follows:
Up to 45 days before the intended stay: 80 Euro From 44-35 days: 50% From 34-1 Day: 80% Failing to show up: 90% of the entire Rental Fee
We recommend insurance to cover cancellations. On the day of your arrival Check-in is from 15:00 and we ask that on your final day you check out by 10:00.